Last Friday, we went to Sofia to show the first results of our Erasmus+ project "Quality Assurance in VET for Learners with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)“. Showing the results of more than 15 months of hard work from the project partners (eight institutions from 5 countries), was a fantastic opportunity for professionals, European and State authorities to meet and exchange practical knowledge.
Tens of professionals attended the European Seminar, where they had the opportunity to learn:
- Both European Union and Bulgarian priorities and actions regarding inclusive education
- The results of our cross-country research on best practices of VET schools regarding ADHD,
- Success factors stemming from our research
- Challenges the teachers face and practical tools they can use
- The Quality Assurance indicators and self assessment tool we developed
- Our online tool and guidance on how to use it
Teachers and related professionals discussed with us about the results and said they are eager to use the online tool and take the first steps for school self-improvement.
Well, this is actually what we were hoping for!
The project is funded by the ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME - KA2 - Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices - Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training, AGREEMENT NUMBER – 2016-1-BG01-KA202-023714